Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Dearest Charles:

6-0.

Take a look at that scoreboard down in the sidebar. It says 6-0. I love it. I LOVE it. Our defense is just smothering offenses. Our special teams are more than pulling their weight (did you see that beautiful wrap-up tackle by Colquitt the Beast??) and winning the field position battle. Our offense struggles in the second and third, but when our D gives them the ball on a turnover, they've done great turning those takeaways into points.

We. Are. Clicking.

I love it. Woot!

Okay, now that I'm done gushing, I've got some good stuff going on personally, too. Keep your fingers crossed, folks. I may have some good news for ya.

On the other hand, ghost tours seem to be doing well. We've had some good people coming through that have really enjoyed our stories, and that's what we like to hear. We always do better ourselves with a receptive audience. However, I will admit that kit-made moccasins are not made for gravelly, rocky terrain. Just sayin. My character longs for the grasslands of her youth.

Screw it. I'm too stoked about my Chiefs to think of anything better to say. I'm actually rooting for the Patriots today to knock the Saints down (normally, I'd totally be rooting for the Saints) to 5-1. I think it's probably too much to ask of the Jaguars to put the stop on the Broncos, but hey. Crazy dreams are made of weirder stuff.

6-0! Did I mention 6-0? Because... 6-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home