Monday, October 03, 2011

Dear Charlie:

Holy crap, am I a bad blogger! *sheepish*

Sorry, but I've been sooooo busy lately. In a good way! The "new" job is going great, and I love it. Yeah, I know. Creative people shouldn't love strictly left-brained shenanigans like "patient accounts", but I really do enjoy tracking down why something didn't pay. And posting funds. It's like a tangible "stick that one in the done pile" I can point to every time I apply payments.

Nice.

But there's also the walking tours. Third Thursday was a smash, but we jumped right along from that back into the historic walking tours. We've generated a lot of interest and have done lots of media stuff. It's led to all sorts of contacts and opportunities.

Awesome.

We've had lots of rehearsals, but mostly we've been working on costumes and props and technical stuff. We have some pretty awesome effects going, considering we're completely outdoors and rarely within reach of anything resembling a plug-in. Ha. This will seriously be hugely fun, and I have no doubt it'll only get bigger in future.

And I'm in on it! Dude, how long has it been since I was so consecutively in several right places at several right times??

At any rate, gotta hit the sack for work tomorrow. These dishes are done, dude!

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Katie said...

Historic walking tours sound awesome. There's nothing like a genuine excuse to get dressed up in costume and wander around fascinating places!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

You ain't kiddin!

And, of course, to scare the crap out of the unwary. Heheheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home