Friday, January 07, 2011

Progress Update:

Things might be looking up?

Nothing is set in stone yet, but it looks like I'll be getting a great car to replace my awesome sauce car, and that ain't bad at all. I was really scared. I'm not gonna lie.

But... *crosses fingers*... signs appear very hopeful that I'll have a 2008 Dodge Caliber to replace my 2009 Dodge Avenger, and that is definitely a fair trade. More mileage, but definitely lower than anything else we looked at. I am hugely relieved, and since the two cars are very similar (one's an obvious sedan-type car while the other is a hatchback/crossover-type, but that's really the only difference), I imagine I can count on this one as much as my lovely Avenger.

Basically, just waiting for the insurance paperwork to come thru, but I am definitely relieved. Thank God, and thank you guys for putting up with me in a very, very low moment. I hate blogging when I'm low (it's just not fair to you guys), but it had been a while and I figured I needed to update something.

Now, back to that "getting a good day job" problem....

Heh. At least that's a familiar problem, right? I know there's something out there. I just gotta find it. I am determined to be hopeful.

Here goes?

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Yay on the new car!

{{hugs}} on looking for work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home