Monday, January 24, 2011

Dear Charlie:

Woo-hoo! Finally crammed stuff around to get my computer desk into my bedroom! Yaaay!

...

Of course, this means I have no excuse for not writing. Gotta get that nose back to the grindstone. But that's a good thing. I'm hoping the creative outlet, once I work it back into shape, will perk me up some. I miss disappearing into worlds of my own creating, miss the flow of words, miss the hours fading to nothing as my characters live their lives on the page.

Let's hope it gets back to that. I can't wait.

If nothing else, it's nice to not have my back to an open, public room. I know it's weird, but I really hate that. I don't even do that in restaurants if I can help it.

It isn't a feng shui thing. I'm not worried about eddying or disrupted chi. Heck, according to feng shui, my current set-up is a no-no because my back is to the doorway. I think I might actually be facing evil. Heheh. Either way, it doesn't bother me in here.

I just don't like my back to an open room.

Yes. I know I'm an oddball. There are degrees of nuttiness I'm willing to tolerate in myself.

Let's do this thing. Woot!

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

You aren't an oddball...well...at least not about the back to an open room :grin:

Hope that creative spark lights for you soon.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Eee! I've been working! I mean, writing working, not going-to-work working. The good kind of working.

Eee!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sis!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous SJ Noir said...

Happy Birthday Molly!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Awww, thanks guys! *kicks a rock*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home