Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dear Charlie:

Okay, so I'm liking the new car. More than liking, but I'm not willing to admit to the L word just yet. Heh.

2008 Dodge Caliber. Very sweet. And it's Deadpool-colored, which is even better. Rides smooth, shifts without a hitch, gets right on it, and has an engine so quiet I can't hear it over the radio. Beauty.

I've named it Big Bad George. Yes, the big and bad are necessary.

...

Okay, so I'm a little afraid that not naming the Avenger jinxed it, so I hurried around to find a name, but I really think it fits. Good ol' BBG.

I think we're gonna be pals. We seem to get along thus far, anyway.

Pictures will follow. I intended to take some just today, but it's too bright outside for my phone's camera.

Stupid sun. I still can't figure out why someone hasn't blown it up yet. Sheesh. Just because doing so would destroy all life on this planet and any potential life-like states on any other planets in the galaxy (at the very least).

Big show off. Pssh.

...I take it that it's pretty obvious I've been perusing my Deadpool collection. At least I'm not talking in different fonts.

Yet.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Oh...talking in different fonts...how fun :)

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I'm not sure which is cooler: the fact that he talks in different fonts, or the fact that he sometimes calls them his yellow color boxes and courier font boxes.

Talk about self-aware. *snerk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home