Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Charlie:

Okay, yeah, I'm a bad blogger. This time, I totally have an excuse. My computer was packed for a week while I moved and then made space for it.

So there.

Yes, I moved. No, I didn't get the house sold. No, I don't want to talk about it.

Movin on!

Going from living blissfully alone to living with roommates will be tricky for me, but I suppose I'll manage. Not much else to do at the moment, so I'm determined to make the best of it. Now, if I can just get my clothes unpacked so I can get my movies and books (some of them, anyway) unpacked...

*snerk* See what I did there? Yeah.

Anyway, my Chiefs won, which is good. They needed it after two straight losses to division rivals. I'm not sure which loss was harder -- the gut-wrenching one-score loss in overtime to the Raiders (ugh!) or the disheartening blowout shin-kicking fiesta 49 points given up to the Broncos. Either way, I hope that's our low for the season and we only go up from here. The next time we meet those clowns, it'll be on our own turf, and we've proven that Arrowhead is once again our sovereign dome of victory.

Thank you, Arrowhead Faithful.

Oh, and can someone tell me why, just when I get interested enough with a TV show to actually watch it on TV, there's always some kind of season break or a change in time or a change in night? Why, God, why??

That's right, Castle. I'm talkin to you. Get me all addicted to the point I make up almost three seasons' worth of episodes in a week, and then two weeks later, yank the rug out from under me. Totally not cool.

...Although I thought "abducted by aliens" was a perfectly logical and realistic theory for how that entire case went down. I'm just sayin.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Kethry said...

Oh GB. You want addictive TV? My dear friend check out a series called Fringe . Once you have seen it drop me a line. We'll talk. *smirk*

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Oh, no. Not a chance. I don't need any more addictive TV. I've avoided it for years for good reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home