Thursday, September 09, 2010

Dear Charlie:

Okay, so I'm over at Dave's, and he's playing a game that honestly has me, Dave, and Edgee totally on edge. It's downright disturbing. Apparently, it's called FEAR2, and it obviously lives up to its name.

People just showin up outta nowhere, no idea what's happenin, things phasin in and out... yeah.

This game is awesome.

But anyway, wanted to kick in that, in addition to the long-awaited The Expendables, I've recently been able to watch The Losers. Wasn't expecting much (never read the comic), so I was quadripully pleased by the end product. This movie is just fun.

Jenson may well be the funnest character and Clay may well be the leader, but those clown shoes woulda been dead twenty times over if not for Cougar. Seriously. Hands-down the coolest, most kick-ass member of that little team.

But Jenson is seriously a close second. He's one of those characters you watch a movie for. Sure, it may have been Cougar firing the bullets from like six light years away, but it was Jenson that had those security guards believing the bullets came from his mind.

Heh.

Anyway, enough slobbering over the flick. I can't get "Don't Stop Believin" off my head to save my life (never pictured that one as an action movie chase song, but I'll never see it any other way again), and I think that says everything I need to say about it. Sweeeeeet.

Okay, and back to the increasingly eerie-ass game that has all three of us goosebumpy and jumping at shadows and actually pausing so Dave can go out for a smoke. Yes, he quit. Yes, he started back up. Oi.

But I ain't complainin. In another few scenes, I may have to borrow one myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home