Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Dear Charlie:

Whew! I've been a busy Geeb.

However, not in the usual ways. Oh, work, of course. And helping over at the theater, though I didn't do nearly as much set-painting as last time.

In fact, I just kinda like going over there. The rehearsals for The Importance of Being Ernest are hilarious, and I'm having a ball just being there. Unfortunately, I also feel superfluous, so I probably oughtta just wait for the actual show. Darn it.

Heh.

Anyway, just been running here and there. And writing, of course. Oh, the writing. Sometimes on what I'm supposed to be writing on, sometimes on other stuff, the words have been a-flowing. Yikes.

But I'm not complaining. I love it when the words come in a torrent. When it's almost like taking dictation. When I don't have to struggle with my sentence structure because it's just pouring out of me. That kind of thing. I love it.

Bring it on.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

That's awesome! Love it when that happens. You go, girl!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Just make sure your brain doesn't cough. You probably don't know how to spell a cough. ^_^

Word verification: sessnun

Sounds like an oxymoron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home