Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Dearest Charles:

Huzzah!

Just got home from a loooong shift to find an e-mail from my wonderful editor, Linda. What, pray tell, did this wonderful e-mail say?

Just that My Gigolo: The Care and Feeding of a Male Prostitute hit the My Bookstore & More top ten! Eeee!

Even cooler, by the time I got home, it was up to #9! *does a little dance*

Thanks so much to everyone who's reading! I hope hope HOPE you like it, and here's to many more sales in future!

Can I use any more exclamation points? I dunno! I guess so!

!!!

Okay. I'm done. Time for bed.

...

Eeeee!!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Pesh said...

*Squeebles*

Crazy-jumpy-screamy-joy!

That kicks so much ass. Even if it all goes to shit from here, I think you and I can chalk up 2010 as a good year.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

Heh, do you realize that you are number nine on the top ten list for the sales of thirty-two publishers? That's THIRTY-FUCKING-TWO publishers with books competing for the top slots, and you're fucking there.

Fuckin' a. ^___^

I like using my gud vocabumalary.

(Whee! Word filter: henchn. Me likes.)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Holy crap.

*passes out*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home