Monday, May 10, 2010

My Dearest Charles:

Well, my dears, it's that time.

Yes, my book, My Gigolo: The Care and Feeding of a Male Prositute, comes out tomorrow. TOMORROW! Can you believe it?

Thanks to my awesome-sauce editor over at Samhain Publishing, my little story about a girl and her gigolo will hit the interwebs first thing in the morning. Give the ol' link a click tomorrow and, at the very least, check out the gorgeous cover art. Whee!

You know, I've tried not to make a big deal out of this and just kinda take it in stride, but reading through the final copy I received today has completely eroded that surface calm. This is awesome. People I don't know and will probably never meet will shortly (hopefully) be reading something that belched out of my head. That's a powerful feeling, and I hope everyone who suffers the slings and arrows of this quirky business of writing gets to feel it at least once.

What a rush.

So, dine well tonight, folks, because tomorrow we read!

...Er...I hope, anyway. Heheh.

Huzzah!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Pesh said...

What's with the 300 references tonight? Bob and I were going on about how gorgeous Gerard and the rest of the scenery were in that flick this evening.

As I was planning my blog entry for the night, I considered using the title "I. Am. Gwendolen!" (Figured the reference would be lost and went elsewhere.)

Anyhoo...SQUEEEEEEE! What a night for everyone involved!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

That is SO cool. I shall post a link to your site. I hope the sales are fantabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home