Friday, April 09, 2010

Amusing Sidebar:

Heh, hilarious mixed-messed-up-metaphor conversation between me and Pesh through texting. As always, Pesh is bold. Heh.


I think I'll be a ghost, rather than a zombie. Then, I could be a ghost writer.

I prefer paperback writers. They have a catchier tune.

Heh, you obviously haven't heard "Ghost Writers in the Sky". *snickersnort*

That's cheating.

Yeah, and?

Cheater.

I guess I really must be, because cheetahs never prosper.

Yes, but being a sloth is a sin. Or something like that....

And an elephant never forgives!

Of course not, they never forget. Besides, forgiveness is in the vines.

And a bird in the hand is worth two pennies in a basket.

But only if it doesn't bury the pennies with eggs.

That's egg on your mustache.

Better than a boogie.

But disco never cries.


Heh, that's it for now. I may add to it later if she obliges. Whee!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

...

Pesh: And a sitter seldom lies.

Geeb: Never shit a sitter.

I think that was the end of it all. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home