Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Eee! More Undead Christmas goodness! This time, I'm crapping on Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Heck, gimme a bit and I'll crap on the actual theme song.

For now, I'll stick to "Silver and Gold". Ha!

Zombies and ghouls
Zombies and ghouls
Everyone's hunting for zombies and ghouls
How do you know when it's dead?
Just to be safe, you should blow off its head

Zombies and ghouls
Zombies and ghouls
Run when they're coming your way
Load up on shotguns and torches
And shoot every corpse you see


____________________________

Edited to add:

As I mentioned on Twitter, my mind was full of Rudolph rewrites at work last night, so you guys get stuck with the result. Ha!

Rudolph the Zombie Reindeer
Had a very rotten nose
I often like to shoot it
Just to see how far it blows

All of the local children
Used to poke at him with flames
But then the undead Rudolph
Munched upon their puny brains

Then one stinky summer's eve
Hunters came to play
Rudolph with his corpse so rank
Got run over by a tank

Now the few local children
Know that zombies aren't for fun
They learned a valuable lesson
Never be withooouuuut aaaaaa guuuuuuuun!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

Your Christmas parodies are so good. I think you should try to write an illustrated book of them. I would buy one. (The perfect use for a POD.)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Ha! That would be just the thing to leave under the Christmas tree.

...

That said, it's a frickin hilarious idea. Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home