Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Finally got my hands on the new Star Trek. I've already gushed about it here, but I can't help but mention its rewatchability.

Yes, you read right. Budweiser has drinkability. Star Trek has rewatchability.

It just has so much energy. There's always something happening. Even the few slow-down moments are either character-driven or plot-driven. Nothing is superfluous, even the fan-service in-jokes.

J.J. Abrams, you are my hero. For now. Heh.

I'm seriously. When the Enterprise pops out of warp with guns blazing against Nero's ship...just chills, man. Even in the theater, I couldn't help a Woo-hoo! at the sight. At home, I'm much less restrained.

These characters...I just love them. The new treatment doesn't hurt them at all. I can't wait to see more from them. Amazing.

Okay. Done gushing.

For now. Muwahah.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Bulma16 said...

Well well, Ol' Satan must be ice skating down in hell cause for once we agree!

I'm actually going to pay homage to one of the characters from the movie next Halloween. I just haven't decided if it's going to be Gaila or Uhura...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home