Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Got a job! Woot!

*dances*

I start Monday and will be working evenings. Doing what, you ask? Well, let me tell you.

"Domino's Pizza, can I help you?"

That's right, ladies and gentlemen -- NOT office work! Eeee! I'mma be cranking out pizza by the ton. Mm. Pizza.

In other news...CHIEFS WIN! EEEE!

*dances some more*

We totally beat the Steelers! Overtime and sacks and turnovers and woot!

Ahem. Sorry.

Anyway, we're totally better already than we were last year. *points at scoreboard* See? BETTER. That's a good, good sign.

I am content.

Eeee!

And yes, I realize I have brutally abused the E key in this post, but if you don't whip it into shape every now and then, it gets all stuck up and snooty and refuses to do its job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home