Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Dearest Charles:

Hey, just found out Cleis Press moved up the release date for The Sweetest Kiss. My short story "Fair Play" is in there under my pseudonym, so pick it up at your nearest brick-and-mortar or order from the publisher, from Amazon, from Barnes & Noble, or wherever.

Woot!

In other news...aw, who am I kidding. That's totally my news of the day. I went to Pesh's place to make icing for cake class tomorrow night and she met me at the door with her copy that had come in the mail. It was pretty sweet.

Now, if I could just land a kick-ass job....

4 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

A kick-ass job, huh? How about being a bouncer? Or maybe a donkey abuser.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Actually, I was thinking more like making footballs out of ex-husbands.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Dude! How do you plan to do that? You'd have to get married to get an ex-husband! O_o


*snerk*

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I didn't say MY ex-husband. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home