Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Just thought of more Undead Christmas lyrics!

...What?

Okay, so "Let It Snow" isn't exactly a Christmas song so much as a seasonal one, but, hey. This is what I get for watching Die Hard and Die Harder one right after the other a few nights back.

Enjoy!
_________________________________________________


Oh, the zombies outside are frightful
But the fortress is delightful
And since it's our brand new home
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan!

Oh, they show no signs of dropping
But their heads will soon be popping
As soon as I switch ammo
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan!

When they're finally blown to bits
How I hate to go out in the gore
But as long as we have some Schlitz
Nobody here will be bored

Oh, the whiners have stopped their crying
But the ghoulies just aren't dying
So since I'm tired to the bone
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan
Let 'em moan!

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

O_o This creeps me right the heck out. Not the zombie thing. I had "Let it Snow" in my head while I was filing this afternoon. I remember thinking, "Why the heck do I have holiday music in my head?"

Get out of my head, woman! *seethes*

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Ceeeeellllleeeerrrrryyyyyy.

Mwahah.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Nooo! *hides in hair and sings the Hampster Dance song*

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Just as long as you're not singing that ridiculously long wizard curse. Because, seriously, you pull out the Republican and I am SO doing something drastic.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Soup!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

I love the undead Xmas lyrics. Keep 'em coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home