Friday, September 11, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Here's more proof -- said as if any more were needed -- that I...am a dork.

So, at the Dollar Tree the other day with Pesh and Tracie, I picked up a $1 pack of red gel "blood splatter" clings. No, that's not the part that makes me a dork. Wait for it.

I love Halloween. It's never too early to start decorating.

Still not the dorky part. I said wait.

The dorky part is that I've been in all sorts of ault trying to get them arranged just right to make it look like I was beheaded at my front door. Seriously, it's taken all day. I'll look at it out of the corner of my eye and decide to tweak it a little more.

SUCH a good time!

I think I have it just about right. I only wish I had a few red gel droplets to do it up to the nines. I could probably goop it up with some red-tinted Karo syrup (the pig's blood in Carrie), but then I'd have to clean it up later.

Hey. I gotta be practical in my desire to be convincingly slaughtered.

[Edited to add: Also, I've amended my Zombie Plan. Yes, I have one. Okay, more than one. *insert big flashing DORK!! arrow here* Anyway, I now want to gather my merry band of sharpshooters together (Dave is The Sniping Headshot King) and head for a pub. Sure, it didn't go so well for Shaun and his crew, but...hey. At least it was fun. And there'd be beer. What zombie invasion wouldn't be better with beer?

In fact, what ANYTHING wouldn't be better with beer?]

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Dork. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home