Monday, August 10, 2009

Quickie Sidebar:

Thanks to a huge amount of brain-effort by Pesh, my website is up and running and... drumroll please... has content!

That's right, folks. Free reads, news, maybe even some upcoming release information, if Pesh can work her magic on some jpeg files and get them linked up. I have every faith that she can.

Yes. I now call her Web Mistress Goddess Divine.

...

Okay, just Web Mistress.

Anyway, many MANY thanks to her for being so tenacious in her determination to figure stuff out, because I literally could not have done it without her. Now, go enjoy the cushy new digs! It's conveniently easy to remember at www.mollyburkhart.net.

Because ".com" was taken. The bastages.

Go visit! Web Mistress commands it! *whip-crack*

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

I DO command it! *shakes fist*

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Looks great! I'm glad you worked it all out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home