Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Dearest Charles:

Well, folks, it's official. My short story, "Fair Play", will be published in The Sweetest Kiss: Ravishing Vampire Erotica, an anthology from Cleis Press due to hit the shelves this October.

*does a little dance*

I just got confirmation a little while ago and spent a good half-hour brushing up my bio. Okay, lemme put that a little more honestly. Making up my bio. The last non-query one I had to come up with was, oh, four years ago? And I really had no idea what I was doing then.

Heh, like I do now. Oi.

Anyway....

Equally cool is that my excellent friend Anna Black is also in this anthology. She's an astonishingly good writer who has several drool-worthy stories already in print for your reading pleasure. Give her a look up between now and October. She's awesome.

And now, my friends, it is SO time for bed. I only hope I can sleep with news like this so fresh in my head. Woo-hoo!

[EDIT: Holy crap! You can even pre-order it here! Wicked cool, man. Wicked cool.]

7 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Claire said...

*tackleglomps*

WOOOOTT!! OMG, My frenemy, the published authoress! Awesome frickin' sauce Geeb! Congrats!!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

*cheers* Congratulations, Sis! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on this one!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

Yay!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Jenna Reynods said...

Oh, you're making me blush, Gutterball! Thanks so much for the kind words about my alter ego Anna Black. That hussy! :)

I'm so excited to be in this antho with my equally talented friend.

And, check this out. Here's the cover

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasroche/3449332308/

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*bluuuuush*

I love you guys. You know that, right? Heheh.

Claire, my bestest frenemy ever, you rock.

Sis, I'm still holding out for that anthology that you, me, and the adored Lizard Queen are all in together. It'll happen. And when it does? Watch out, world!

WW, you're always so supportive! Every time you comment, it makes me want to head back to Evil Editor's blog and see what's shakin. Thank you!

And Jenna/Anna/Miss Awesomeness? I will never be your equal, but I will always be your friend. I can't wait to see our stories together, and I definitely can't wait to get Sis in on the action at the same time.

And that cover art? Yeah, I can dig that. Woot!

*is all excited*

 
At 1:37 PM, OpenID soleilnoir said...

WEEE! How exciting! Congratulations Gutterball!

That is one awesome cover too! You must be on cloud nine.

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

WOOT! Pre-ordered on Amazon for $10.85. Yaay! Bargain Geebness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home