Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Man, I love new projects. I shouldn't start so many, but I just can't help it. Yes, I need more discipline, but it's not that I can't finish things. In fact, when I make myself, finishing things is the least of my worries.

I just...love new projects. They make me feel better.

What I should have done this weekend was clean out my car and give it a good washing. I'm so glad to have it back that I want to give it a little TLC to make up for putting it in the shop for nearly a week.

What I ended up doing this weekend was write almost thirty pages. Heh. Great for me. Not so great for my poor car. It still needs some lovin'.

I work late tomorrow and Tuesday night...and Wednesday night, sort of, since I donate plasma that night...but hopefully I'll get a chance to give my baby a thorough soup-to-nuts go-over Thursday evening. I'd love to get to it sooner, but I have a feeling that I'll be wanting nothing more than to get home and get those raging thoughts down before they peter out on me on these evenings I work late.

Heh.

Yeah, I know myself a little too well.

In other words, I'll be my usual incommunicado self. Kristi's birthday is coming up this week -- the 8th -- and I was supposed to get down there sometime in February, but with the car trouble and just generally not having the gas money -- and no, Kristi, I won't let you give me gas money! -- to make a trip, I just haven't been to the home town recently.

So, for the love of God, I have to remember to at least call her, writing jones or no!

Don't forget, don't forget, don't forget, don't forget.

And now? Totally time for bed.

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

*sucks*

Bwehehehehe...

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

You're awful. I'm just sayin'.

AWFUL.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

*is so happy she piddles*

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Yeah, yeah.

*grumbles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home