Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Dearest Charles:

I have the best friends.

See, it's been a tough few months. Okay, it's been a tough couple of years, but I usually just kinda soldier on through it. My friends get me through. My beloved sister gets me through. I can usually just go, right?

But every now and then, those nearest and dearest can tell when I'm really bothered about something, and they usually have a pretty good idea what's really bothering me, instead of what's just a symptom. Because they're cool like that.

So...when I looked up from my over-piled desk at about 4:30 this afternoon, my brain fried from too much input/output, what did I find at the secretary's window?

Pesh. With a piping-hot-fresh London Fog in hand.

*sniffles*

I have such good friends. I am truly blessed. Thank you so much, Pesh, for knowing me so damn well.

Now, get outta here before I puddle up and make an ass of myself.

5 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

BEFORE you puddle up and make an ass of yourself?

Damn. Ruin all the fun, don't you?

^_^ It's all good. I was actually surprised to find you without any office supplies embedded in your forehead from all the head-to-desk impacts.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I imagine you were even more surprised to not find anyone else with embedded office supplies.

Heh.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

THAT would have gotten you a London Fog big gulp, but you're too damn self-sacrificial to do that after only two days. I don't any other casualties until Friday.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

*I don't expect any casualties until Friday.

Heh, my word verification is "unworkag."

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Dude. London Fog big gulp. That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home