Thursday, January 08, 2009

Dear Charlie:

Okay, so if you haven't laughed yourself sick at the Macho-Man Elves, you'd better do it quick. Apparently, they're a seasonal thing unless you want to pay to download them to your own harddrive for extended use.

Thus, Luther Reigns and the Muscle-head Posse will be gone after January 15. Alas, poor Dancing Diesel. I knew him, Jiggy Justin. Get 'em while they're hot. Or...ya know...there.

Also, I'm putting the Undead Christmas lyrics post over in the sidebar. I don't want to lose them. They're too much fun to not sing in public. *snerk*

Not much has happened in the last couple of days. At least, not much that I want to blog about. Nothing I particularly want to commemorate. Comemmorate? Commemmorammate? Dammit.

Anyway, nothing I particularly want to remember. The first week-ish of 2009 has looked a lot like 2008, and while I'm not particularly surprised at that, it does kinda chafe. It has, however, produced some of the most awesome homemade chili mac the world has ever known. Dude. Seriously.

Lunch for a week.

Oh, and apparently the FBI is hiring. Do you think a Bachelor's degree in English would get me a gun and a badge? Because I could seriously do that job.

*flashes badge*

*looks impassive but vaguely menacing*

*doesn't drop gun*

See? I am all over that. Where do I sign? I mean, the pay almost has to be better.

"This is not a job where you apply today and you will be with us tomorrow. This will take about a year to get through our application process," Osbourne said.


...

Dammit. Never mind.

I wonder if the Bomb Squad is hiring? I could totally do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home