Friday, December 05, 2008

My Dearest Charles:

Darn you, Sis! I decided to poke around my images archive and had a really hard time finding people. I mean, I have pictures of the niece-monsters. I have TONS of DBZ pics. Some hilarious Looking for Group demotivators that I made lo, those eons ago.

But very few people.

So...I had to make do with Adam Baldwin (as Firefly's Jayne), Vin Diesel, Luther Reigns (from WWE!), Jason Statham in shades, and Justin Chatwin (the actor playing my favorite character in the upcoming live-action DB fiasco...I mean movie), who's making a weird face. And, surprisingly, looking more like Goku than he does in costume. Heh. Go figure.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


I mean, Horshu is reeeeally gettin down. Who knew he could Charleston? *snerk* You'll never see that on WWE RAW!

[Edited to add: I'll probably delete it from here pretty quick because it's throwing off my sidebar. I can edit the play-screen down by tweaking the width numbers, but the player itself has its own dimensions that I can't mess with. *sigh* Oh, well. I'll always have it on my hard drive!

Re-edited to add: Never mind. I played around with my margins and, while the rounded corners are compromised for the nonce, the sidebar's back where it's supposed to be. When this post gets archived, I'll put the margins back the way they were. Yes, I wrote them down. Heh.]


And edited again to add that, dammit, once again, disco is king! HA!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Claire said...

On a totally unrelated note, I need your pic for something Geeb. Not for blackmail purposes! No, no, no, the thought never once entered my mind.

Three times maybe, but not once *griiins*

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Hahah! Ha! Hahahahah! Hee-hee! Hehehehahahahaaaaaaahahahah!

HA!

Ahem. Sorry. No.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home