Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Charlie:

My job's gonna drive me to drinking.

I'm not gonna gripe or rant or anything. I'm not even really going to complain, because at least I have a job.

But I will say that I just wasted 40 minutes of a lunch hour to drive all the way home, just to be as geographically far from the office as I can be on said lunch hour to maybe cool off a little. I don't usually feel the need to waste that much gas or blow that much steam at the lunacy of midday traffic, but it was soooooo worth it today.

That is all. Back to the hellhole.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Bulma16 said...

Bottoms up ol' pal; I am right there with you.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, Sis. E-mail me, rant all you want. I'll try to call you tomorrow.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Thanks, guys, but I'm honestly sick of even thinking about it. I might actually be ranted out for the first time ever. It's past being funny, so I'd just be plain ol' boring bitching, and I try to never do that. 'S no fun to listen to.

So, I just came home and made a couple more hats. Any takers?

*snerk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home