Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hilarious Sidebar:

*giggles until it hurts*

Remember I said something about fake trailers for movies by the main characters in Tropic Thunder? To be honest, I don't remember if I did or not. I meant to.

Ahem.

Anyway, "Tugg Speedman" had his Scorcher VI trailer. "Jeff Portnoy" had his Fatties: Fart 2 trailer. "Alpa Chino" had his Booty Sweat energy drink commercial, complete with Bust A Nut energy bar pimping. And "Kirk Lazarus"...

...had Satan's Alley.

Give it a watch. It's a little blurry, but that's probably because it was kyped from the theater by some very bad person. Yes, my name is Pot. No, I'm not black. And keep in mind that this is supposed to define Lazarus' Method acting background and his "serious" acting bent.

And then proceed to laugh hysterically. And watch aaaaaallll the way to the end. The very last line is my absolute favorite. I'm seriously.

Might not be work-safe. Depends on if your boss has a sense of humor or not. Heh.

If anyone's interested, links to the other characters' trailers are in that "related videos" sidebar. I'm just sayin.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

I like to call it Brokeback Monastery. But I didn't want that up on the main entry because I didn't want to ruin it for anyone.

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home