Monday, October 13, 2008

Frackin' Awesome Sidebar:

Dude! Luther Reigns -- he of the lovely legs and astonishingly perfect proportion for such a big WWE-type -- was just on Heroes! Did I happen to mention that I love that show? It's the only regular TV program for which I'll actually turn on the tube.

If possible, I love it even more now. God, I hope his is a recurring part. The bartender for a Star Wars cantina-like gathering place for "specials"?

I can totally see that coming back around. *crosses fingers*

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

*doggie head tilt* Is he a wrestler? Seriously, I don't know from nuthin re sports.

Heroes lost me in the 2nd season because I unfortunately missed a few episodes due to commuting home from work. I suppose I'll have to rent the DVDs some time. But it's just not the same as waiting with baited breath for the first run of the show on a weeknight, is it?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

He used to be on WWE Smackdown, but they mutually terminated contract back in 2005. My memory, however, is longer. Heheheh.

Heroes' second season wasn't quite as gripping as the first, but the third season is rockin' my socks. Like the newest season of Red vs. Blue (called Reconstruction), it's out there. On edge. Pushing boundaries. Great stuff this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home