Friday, October 03, 2008

Dear Charlie:

You know, I always thought there was a finite amount of snot a humanoid's body could produce. Apparently, I was wrong.

But I've been wrong before. I admit it freely.

So, ignoring the disgusting fact of the Creeping Crud once again crapping up my nose, throat, and chest, I think I'll move on to a much more fun and less gooshy topic of conversation. Yes, I bought Iron Man. And, while pretty much anything Tony Stark says is gold, I actually think that the best line/exchange in the whole movie is thus:

Scientist: To power the suit...sir, the technology actually doesn't exist. So, it's...it's....

Stain: Wai-wait. The technology? William, here is the technology. *gestures* I've asked you to simply make it smaller.

Scientist: Okay, sir, that's what we're trying to do, but...honestly...it's impossible.

Stain: TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE!! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

Heheheh...God, that cracks me up. Could be all the snot.

In short, this movie is just as fun to watch on a small screen as it was on the big one. I've been through it three times already. I'll probably watch it again before going back to my more month-appropriate horror flicks.

Now if I could just talk them into putting Tropic Thunder out now instead of in December....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home