Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dear Charlie:

Well, it's September. And for some reason, September always makes me want to write. I dunno why. Never have figured it out.

However, I take what I can get from that vicious taskmaster with the nerve to call himself Muse.

Thankfully, while two of those backburner novels are calling my name right now, I have a frackin' fantastic distraction to throw upon the world. That's right, folks. In honor of Writtenwyrdd's second blog anniversary, she's hosting a writing contest with prizes and kudos to those involved.

It's a simple enough concept -- 150-300 words of exposition to another world. She wants to be fully immersed in that world. To smell the colors, taste the air, hear the...you get the idea. Just post it as a comment to be entered.

Sweet!

I'mma get to world-building.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! I love those backburner writing projects. I have too many of them, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home