Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Dearest Charles:

Okay, so I went to the midnight showing of Tropic Thunder. Yeah. That movie I posted the trailers for. The one I feel like I've been waiting for forever. I simply couldn't wait another minute. Went to the midnight showing.

Since it's now after 2:00 in the morning and I have to get up and go to work in less than 5 hours, I really don't have anything terribly coherent to say except that I laughed my ass off. God, that movie is messed up on so many levels, but it's exactly what I thought it would be: hilarious.

I'll be seeing it again with the group this weekend, so I'll probably actually have a, ya know, review or some such then, but for now? SO worth the retarded sleepy chuckle-y mood I'll be in tomorrow.

Frickin hysterical, man. And almost painfully funny when the characters start dissecting themselves. Vivisecting themselves. Ripping their own guts out, I'm tellin ya. Heh. Good times.

Must sleep now.

...

...

Heheh. I'll damn sure never look at Tobey Maguire the same way again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home