Saturday, July 19, 2008

Funny Sidebar:

"You slap me again, and I'mma throw you a beatin."

God, I forgot how hilarious this movie is. I'm having a weird "haven't seen you in a while" kind of movie day. Man on Fire. 300. xXx.

Good stuff. Great for the ol' adrenaline rush. And for the seriously kick-ass music in all three flicks.

And, while the image of Vin Diesel dangling helplessly -- though Xander Cage is never actually helpless, I'm sure -- from the rafters with those guns of his strung up over his head and letting loose that whiskey-voiced chuckle in mocking defiance will likely give me a few sweet dreams tonight, I have to admit that I love this movie more for the snerkability than for the eye candy. Heh.

And I have always...always...wanted to use that line. That and "I gonna go down there, I'm gonna find this guy, and I'm gonna put him in a hurt locker" from Demolition Man.

I'm just sayin. *snerk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home