Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dear Charlie:

Red vs. Blue quote of the day/week/pick your time increment:

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round.

Thank you, Private Caboose. I mean...it...almost...makes sense. As does most of what he says. Heh.

I love this show. Suck it, Blue!

Grif rules!

Yeah. I'm really tired. I think you can probably intuit that from my incredibly important and poignant post tonight.

At least the yearly audit is over (for my department, at least), and from all accounts, we got us another no-refund year. Sweet. And it's over for another year, which is super-sweet.

And...God in Heaven...but I totally don't ever want to do it again. I know I'm just the records person and it was a group effort, but I put in entirely too much overtime these last two weeks (haven't had a day off since Monday before last) and really...REALLY...don't want to go to work tomorrow, even just for a couple of hours. Guh.

Sleeeeeeeeep. Muuuuuuuusssssst sleeeeeeeeeep.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

YOu have my sympathy. I hope you get that sleep you're jonesing for!

Obviously you don't have a job like mine, where you can work 80 hrs a week and a month or more without a day off. I do not recommend it. Feeling like you describe is why I took a major pay cut to switch to a little office that doesn't require such heroic efforts and doesn't eat my life in one big, soul-sucking gulp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home