Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bizarro Sidebar:

Okay, we all know I'm not thrilled about the upcoming DragonBall movie. Admittedly, it's not DragonBall Z, which is the series I'm more familiar with (and thus more over-protective of), but still. I'm...nonplussed. To say the least.

However, this gives me the tiniest fraction more hope.



The hair still...bothers me...but at least he's wearing a gi instead of a t-shirt. Looks like someone who might be able to kick some ass while still grinning like an idiot. Could be worse.

And WAS. Ugh.

Anyway...just...trying to stay upbeat. Really. Because they're planning on a trilogy at least, so if this movie makes even a marginal profit, they WILL be moving to my beloved DBZ.

At which point I will probably sob like a rabid-dog-gnawed toddler. Ugh. I don't look forward to that, people.

So...upbeat. That's me. Upbeat.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

*throws up a little*

...

Could be worse.

I mean, look what I've done to Jita. Could they really make it more horrible than that?

Don't answer that. -_-

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Dammit, woman! I'm TRYING, here!

*scowl*

And there's nothing wrong with your Jita. He's just a little...regressed. That's all.

Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home