Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dear Charlie:

Well, I usually don't do these internet meme things unless my beloved sister tags me, but Wonderwood is a friend of mine, so I'll cut him some slack. I'm not planning to run for office, either, so what can it hurt?

Ugh....

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Ah, 1998. I was still in college, in a solid and loving relationship that had yet to head sour, had a crap job, and while we were pretty much broke all the time, we had friends and had fun.

Ironically enough, except for those first two things, my life hasn't changed. *snerk*

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today? Well, since I'm posting this at just about midnight, I'll put up a to-do list for tomorrow.

- Sleep in.
- Go see a flick on the big screen.
- Find out I won the PowerBall jackpot the night before.
- Mow at least half of my monster of a lawn.
- Pretend that I'll go to bed early while actually getting on another writing jag like last weekend and typing until like 2:00 AM.

3. What are some snacks you enjoy? Rice cakes. No, I'm not kidding.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Buy a full tank of gas. No, I'm not kidding.

5. What are three of your bad habits? I'm a ridiculous procrastinator. I'll tell you the other two tomorrow.

6. What are 5 places you have lived? Here. There. Somewhere else. That other place. And my hometown.

7. What are 5 jobs you've had? Cashier. Paralegal. Medical records clerk. Baby-sitter. Indian crafts creator.

8. What's playing on your iPod/mp3 player right now? Well, currently, it's recharging. But I keep such an eclectic mix of stuff that it's impossible to generalize. Wierd Al Yankovic. Saliva. Nine Inch Nails. Garth Brooks. Madeleine Peyroux (thanks, BG!). John Lennon. Buffalo Springfield. Meat Loaf. It goes on and on.

9. What 5 people do you want to tag? I want to play tag with Vin Diesel, several DBZ characters, Robert Downey, Jr., a monkey, and the Ghost of Christmas Present from the movie Scrooged. I'm pretty sure the monkey would win.

Heh, there ya go, WW. Everything you never wanted to know about me. Woot!

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Sarah Laurenson said...

Hah! This was great!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Wonderwood said...

GeeBee, for some reason, I don't feel like I know much more about you than I did before ;-) Just kidding. Thanks for being a sport. I hope all is well with you and yours, and good luck with the writing!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh, right back atcha, WW. I definitely hope all is well with you...including the writing? Hint, hint?

Thanks for stopping by, Sarah! Any friend of Wonderwood's, ya know. And anything for a laugh!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Darcalus said...

hey gutter, i didn't see you at work today. hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home