Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny Sidebar:

Okay as promised, here are a few pics of the praying mantises that have taken over our office. I don't have a pic of the original mantis, but I'm sure you can imagine it, what with the similarities below. Ha.

Since I can't figure out how to thumbnail link with Blogger's new image insert thingy, I'll just link in the text and you can click if you're interested in seeing a larger image. Oi.

Missi did the tiger and the cow. The HR assistant did the giraffe on the top right, and a caseworker did the giraffe on the bottom left. And yes, I'm well aware that the monkey looks a lot like Fieval from An American Tail. Ugh.



Here are the horror additions to our Wall O' Shame. Missi did the witch. That hat kills me!




And now...for the superheroes. Sorry you can't see Captain America's shield, but it's an awkward angle, thanks to that purple clipboard. Oops! Missi did the Thing from Fantastic Four, and another caseworker did Michaelangelo, the TMNT. And Flash is, appropriately, right next to the electrical outlet. Heh. Completely accidental, mind you.





And, of course, the Hulk gets a pic all its own. God bless Missi and her blank page additions! Isn't he awesome??


And yet more superheroes. I did Dr. Fate (all the way left) before I remembered to copy off the eye dots and goofy side-smile, or he'd look MUCH better. *sigh*

Missi did Spider-Man and Brandon, the caseworker that started this fiasco, did Robin. Heh.


Chris, another caseworker (we have like 10 of them, mind you), did Space Ghost and Brak. Frackin awesome! Ha!


And here, folks, is the evidence of my eternal geekitude. *sigh* Yes, it looks like Chewbacca has sideburns. You try cutting out that much fur!


And that's it for now, folks. There are, of course, far more now. I did add Spawn and Hellboy, the Tick and Arthur, a couple of fairies, a macaw, and...yes...Elvis himself to the seedings just this morning. Oi. But this oughtta let you know what we're up to. Isn't this just retarded??

But sooooo much fun!

Thanks again, Darcalus, for taking pics to share. I still, for the life of me, can't figure out how to move anything from my camera to my computer for free! Waaaah!

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

These are FAB!! Dang, I wish I could draw like you guys!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Darcalus said...

Hey no problem. i love to help people. people that don't suck anyway. yes i have internet again :) glad to see you've posted here. updates are good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home