Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dear Charlie:

You know how sometimes you haven't watched something in so long that whatever you loved about it strikes you anew? So, I'm watching some DragonBall Z -- the Cell saga, for those in the know -- and writing up a storm, when all of a sudden I catch myself paying attention, just in time to catch a line that slew me the first time and didn't disappoint me now.

Android 16: *dukes Cell in the head so he drops Android 17*
Android 17: Sixteen, it's you! But...how did you get him off of me?
Android 16: I used one of my hard punches.

Bwahahah!

Don't worry. I know it isn't as funny to anyone else as it is to me, but I just about cried laughing so hard. Heheh. I mean, what other kind of punch is there in a fight like that?

Anyway, just felt the need to share with the masses. It's been a while since I blogged regularly, and I'm trying to get into the habit. Anything that catches my fancy, you know?

Until then, I leave you with another tidbit from "The Innards of Buu" that tickles me to no end each time I hear it.

Vegeta: I will not suffer the same fate as creme filling!!

Ha! God, I love this show!

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Bulma16 said...

One of my favorite Goku lines: "Look Vegeta! People Popcorn!!"

It's been too long since I watched this show...

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Oh, man. There are just too many favorites to list. Some of them are even from the terrible OCEAN dubbing from before FUNimation took over.

Like: You just knocked the stuffins outta yer ol' Uncle Raditz!

Or:

Bulma: Oh, honestly, Goku! You take things too lightly sometimes!
Goku: *wide-eyed innocent* No I don't.

Or Vegeta: Hahaha! Scissors win!

Or pretty much anytime Goku is in serious-face battle mode and still wigs out when something unexpected happens. *snerk* I swear that guy is bi-polar. Which is half the fun. Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home