Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear Charlie:

Headed for the hometown this weekend for some early turkey. Well, not exactly to the hometown -- to Mom's to be more precise, and she no longer lives in the hometown -- but don't they say that "home is where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in"?

Heh.

Anyway, work has just about run me dry this week, and I'm very happy to get the hell outta Dodge and get somewhere where no one here has the phone number. Ugh. And I reeeeeeeeally can't wait until next week and that four-day weekend thing. Yeah, I have enough time saved up to take a four-day weekend any time I want, but you just never know when you might slip blissfully into a coma or something, so I wanna save up my time for that.

Yeah. Tough week.

So have great weekends, everyone, and Go Chiefs!

...

Pretty please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home