Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Dearest Charles:

My sister, amazing and astonishing woman that she is, has managed to flabbergast me with pride. Seriously. Flabbergasted, here.

See, she got a novella published through Drollerie Press. It's called Survive My Fire, and it's pure gold. Dragons -- but not your cute Puffs or even your sleek, serpentine Ancient Mystics -- and heat and acidic, scalding sands and Wells that will never again hold even a drop of water....

Anyway, don't take my word for it. She got a write-up at USA Today, via Reuters. Seriously. Check it out.

MY SISTER. No kidding!

*does the happy dance*

Sis, I could not be more proud of you. Well, I probably could, but I'm pretty sure it would require my head blowing up, so let's not try it.

Love you!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

*bawls* *hugs*
I love you, Sis! I'm still walking around in a daze.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

You should be! It's incredible, Sis, and all due to your brilliance. Do you believe me yet? Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home