Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dear Charlie:

So...I've been busy.

It may not seem like I've been especially busy, but I have been busting my butt, and I have let it keep me from stuff I usually don't let my life affect. Like, ya know, blogging.

But since I'm baking a double batch of cookies to take to work tomorrow because people there are prowling around like fighting cats ready to explode -- I think it's the heat, but I can't be sure -- I figured I'd take some time between cookie sheets to catch up.

...

...

Okay. That oughtta do it. I'm seriously doing nothing new. Except hand-stitching a denim messenger bag -- without a pattern, sadly -- because I can't find one I like to buy because they all look like over-sized purses. And writing on a new book (though I haven't hard-edited the one I finished; still letting it simmer so I can get a fresh perspective on it for the edits).

And training the new secretary at work. Yeah. Another new one. It's really only 5 since I've been there, but it's the 8th person who's sat at that desk, what with all the fill-ins and floats who have tried to batten down the hatches. Hope this one works out.

It would make my job a helluva lot easier. Oi.

Anyway. Yeah. That's all I got.

Except for this. Enjoy at your own risk. I laughed so hard a couple of times that I nearly choked on my dinner. The "You may pass. And I apologize for my earlier rudeness" panel just about killed me.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

Bwahahaha! Dick on a stick!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Ha! Check the latest one. FLAMING Dick on a Stick! Bwahahahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home