Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dear Charlie:

Well, I think I may have finally vanquished Teh Evol Creeping Brain Sludge of Doom. Maybe. I'm still coughing a lot deep in my chest, but I have my voice back and I don't seem to be dying.

I think I'd know, although my last encounter with a blood pressure cuff left me with some doubt. And some marks. Stupid thing seemed to think that "low cuff pressure" was why it couldn't find a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure it was because it had squeezed my arm completely in half.

>.<

At any rate, it's been a lovely week for all the Brain Sludge. Of course, like most of the fun, exciting, and utterly fabulous things that happen in my life, I can't just blab about it. Heh. Weird, ain't it? Like my password. A few months ago, I came up with a perfect, brilliant, alpha-numeric password. It is me. I'll never be able to forget it. I very much doubt anyone could ever just guess it.

Perfect.

And I can't tell anyone what it is! Waah!

Just like what was left in my door Thursday night. Something that I didn't even know was possible until it just magically appeared, thanks to fabulous -- if sneaky -- friends. I was over the moon when I finally realized what it was.

And I can't tell anyone what it is! Waaaaah!!

But thanks were tendered, and I am muchas gracias for the gift. Woot!

And now, I'm gonna sit back and stare droolingly at my new desktop wallpaper. God, I could look at Kratos all day. If I weren't reading a book, I'd seriously have to put down a tarp over my laptop so all the drool wouldn't kill the keyboard.

Ain't he pretty??

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

ACK! What got left at your door Thursday night? Inquiring minds want to know!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Pesh said...

You're very welcome. As I mentioned the other night, I couldn't hold such a priceless treasure and not share it with you. ^_^

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Heheh, thank you, thank you! And Sis, I hope you got the e-mail....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home