Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sidebar:

Okay, now I'm pissed.

To even sign in today, I had to change over to the New Blogger. Where before I had a choice, I no longer had one.

Needless to say, I was pissed on general principles. Add in that a few friends LOST their blogs switching over, and I was not only pissed but worried as hell, too.

Luckily, nothing happened, but I do not like not having a choice in the matter. The only reason I'm not moving to another blog generator is because I have like two and a half years on this one. I'm not losing that just because Blogger's decided to go all "screw free will" on us.

But I am not pleased.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the freedom of anonymity.

Lane Kiffen? Here's to keeping my fingers crossed. -V95

 

Post a Comment

<< Home