Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dear Charlie:

I have contracted an important mission. Dangerous. Perhaps life-threatening. Definitely sanity-threatening.

I have to go shopping tomorrow.

Yes, the time has come due for me to sacrifice my sanity for my brother's wedding. I gave away or sold my last real dresses. I have skirts and slacks for work, of course, but nothing formal enough for what I presume the bride-to-be wants.

So now...I have to shop. I have to face that bastion of all commerce, The Mall. I must swallow my doubts and fears and venture into that dread fortress with very little chance of success and only the promise of more torment if I succeed.

Thus, I'm taking a friend. Poor Jody. I simply cannot face such tribulation alone.

Pray for me, my friends, my dearest ones. Pray for me.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

I thought I felt a tremble in the cosmos.

Have fun!

Bwahahah!

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>.<

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

That scowl was from me, but Blogger was being a dick and wouldn't let me sign in without switching to New Blogger, which pisses me off. So I posted it anonymously, knowing everyone would know it was me, anyway.

>.<

Unfortunately, I figured I would eventually have to change over anyway, so I just bit the bullet and trusted the cosmos...which you KNOW is damn near impossible for me. As far as I can tell, everything's okay, but it still pisses me off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home