Sunday, December 10, 2006

Update:

Well, my beloved Chiefs may be losing in droves to the Crows, but the other battle seems to be a victory all around.

Check it out.

Yup. Practically the whole cast and many of the recurring/side characters showed up free o' charge to party with the bedraggled and frustrated Firefly fans. God bless 'em. They're perhaps the most loved cast in history for good reason.

It just...kinda makes you feel good, don't it? Reading about generosity from all sides?

Yeah.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess there are a FEW good people in Hollywood afterall, huh.

The are some "mega stars" that could learn life lessons from those guys. -JTC

P.S. I wonder how Troy Smith will look in Silver and Black?

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you that sometimes the worst thing that happens can turn out to be the best thing that happened.

What a great bunch of people! No wonder the fans are so faithful.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

My poor boys. *pets the Chiefs* I think I'm gonna have to break down and put up the Chiefs tree. It's like a Christmas tree, but only in red and gold. And with as few ornaments and layers as possible.

I don't think anyone realizes how much I'm taking one for the team. But it really does seem to help them out of a December slump. Thank GOD they didn't need it last year, so I was spared the effort!

And Anna, bless those actors' hearts for showing! There really is a lot of love there. I mean, these actors know some of the Browncoats by name. Hell, some of the SoCal Browncoats who organized the Back-up Bash are damn near celebrities themselves in the fandom. It's really something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home