Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dear Charlie:

I'm not gloating. Too much has to happen for my boys to magically appear in a wild card spot in the playoffs to gloat.

But I am pointing. At the scoreboard in the sidebar. And I'm smiling.

'Cause...ya know...that's 8 in a row against Oakland. I'm just sayin.

*doesn't gloat*

Hey! We needed a win! Even if/when we don't hit the playoffs, no one wants 5 losses at the end of the season! And God only knows how Jacksonville will play next week. Will we have the Roll-over Kittens or the Ravening Beasts? You just never know with them!

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

)Searching desperately for somethng to throw back at Gutterball)

We've won more Superbowls than you. Naa naa na naa naa. -JTC

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger GutterBall said...

Hate to tell ya, kiddo, but that ain't hard. Heheheh.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:~(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home