Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Dearest Charles:

The Evil Editor called for "I'm thankful for..." blurbs on his site. I said something goofy and hopefully amusing. But here, I'm gonna say what I'm truly thankful for.

CHIEFS TICKETS, BABY! WOOT!

Ahem. That's right, campers. My beloved sister -- for whom I'm truly thankful because I love her dearly and because she is the best sister money can buy, heh -- called me just moments ago to tell me that That Man had won Chiefs tickets off the radio and they couldn't go.

"Can you go, Sis?"

"Does a bear shit in the timber, Sis?"

Okay, I didn't use the S word, but you get the idea. So, me and Dad are saddling up to go to the big game tomorrow night. Arrowhead for Thanksgiving!

There are no words!

So have a lovely and fun-filled Thanksgiving, all ye who enter here. I'm going where hope abounds! Woot!

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's wonderful! I'm so happy you got tickets, Neechan!!

What a way to spend Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate it here but I know you're going to enjoy yours!

Have an awesome game, and power to the Chiefs!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anna Black said...

Fantastic! Enjoy the game and have a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home