Monday, November 20, 2006

Dear Charlie:

*silently points to sidebar scoreboard and determinedly does not caper with glee*

In other news, my beloved Chiefs need to step it up if they're gonna take the Broncos, even at Arrowhead. Seriously. If they play like that against Denver, they're gonna do a lot worse than losing by only scoring field goals.

I believe in you, guys! Just...DO it!

So, I'm sitting here eating Carcass Soup. Perhaps the best stuff in the world. It's like Thanksgiving Dinner in a bowl.

Mom, bless her heart, boils what's left of the turkey after she cuts off most of the meat. Then, she drains it and picks out anything that might be nasty or floating and cuts in some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Then, she makes homemade egg noodles and dumps those in, too.

The result? The. Best. Soup. EVER.

And I got the leftovers. Woot! *slurps*

Plus, it sounds like I'm going to my beloved sister's Thursday evening for the Chiefs game. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to see it without invading a friend's house (who may or may not care if the Chiefs are playing) and I hate to do that on a holiday. Plus, I haven't seen Sis's new house, and that's just wrong!

Football, here I come!

And thank GOD for a short week. Man, I can SO use it!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

Amen to the short week. I had a very Monday Monday.

Woot! My first paid holiday! *happy jig*

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We almost got y'all. Of course, it would be nice to see a Raider game sometime. That's why we are losing. I can't watch and focus my karma. Here in The Republic of Texas we get the Texans, the Cowboys, and sometimes an NFC East game. So, I live on Raiders highlights (and lowlights). Congrats to a better team -for now. Bwaa ha ha ha ha ha. -JTC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home