Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sidebar:

We now interrupt this cookie-baking Saturday to present to you...*drumroll*...GB's Week 7 Picks!

*dramatic music*

I think I pretty much got slaughtered last week, but I think I'm still doing okay. Maybe? Hell if I know!


Jacksonville over Houston
Cincinnati over Carolina *
New England over Buffalo
Atlanta over Pittsburgh **
Philadelphia over Tampa Bay
Jets over Detroit
Green Bay over Miami ***
Kansas City over San Diego [got somethin to say about it?]
Denver over Cleveland ****
Seattle over Minnesota
Arizona over Oakland *****
Indianapolis over Washington
Giants over Dallas

* Stupid Carolina. They have really screwed up my picks this year. They've become the new Jacksonville. Can't pick 'em, can't not pick 'em. Damned if you do; damned if you don't.

** Damn you, Pittsburgh! I'm nice to you all year, and you go and beat my Chiefs! What were you thinking??

*** Dear God, it's like the battle of the snails. 1-4 against 1-5. Oi.

**** I hate hate HATE picking Denver. I'm tempted to not pick them, just because. If it were Cincinnati, I would. But no, it's Cleveland. I'd like to take this opportunity to say GO CLEVELAND!!

***** I would watch this Shit Bowl just to watch Oakland lose again. I know it's wrong and I'll probably go to Hell for it, but I just keep praying for Oakland to go 0-16. My beloved Chiefs can have a losing season, so long as the Raiders don't win a game. Please, God. It's all I ask for. [Sorry, JTC.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home