Sunday, October 22, 2006

Quickie Sidebar:

Didn't get much writing done this weekend. Dammit!

>.<

But I did make a metric shitload of cookies. And I downloaded all 4 seasons of Red vs. Blue, which is an achievement in itself. And I burned each season to a disc so I won't have that much stuff clogging up my storage, though I still have a good 10 gig to spare in spite of dozens of DBZ music videos and I don't even want to think of how many songs. Hundreds? Maybe a thousand?

I dunno. Most of them are legitimate, though. Burned them off of my own discs that I purchased through legal channels.

Whew!

Anyway, so not much writing. I didn't even check the word count. Suffice it to say that I probably won't keep most of the one scene I wrote. The scenes in this book are, on average, about 1200 words long.

But, since I probably won't keep it, it's not worth counting. I'll pick up again tomorrow night before and after Heroes. Oh...and another big chunk of my evening was spent listening to/glimpsing the marathon of all the episodes to date. Heh.

*sheepish*

G'night, all! I'm gonna have a love/hate relationship with my office tomorrow. They'll all eat cookies until they're sick, all the while cursing me for making them fat. *sigh* Can't win. If I don't bring something every couple of weeks, they start dropping hints. Much longer than that, and they outright demand.

Heh.

OH! And my beloved sister had to move her blog. The new link is over in the sidebar along with the old one. The old one isn't deleted, so don't panic. But the new one is up and running, and hopefully she won't have as many troubles with this one. Blogger started dropping her several times a week, and that's just not cool.

Hopefully, it's just an FTP thing, because while I sometimes have trouble posting, I've only had problems with my blog not being there like three times in the two years I've had it. She had that many times this week alone.

*pets blog*

Don't disappear on me now, baby. We've had too many good times together. I'll stick with you until the bitter, bloody end. Unless you let me down. And then I'll turn my bitterly cold shoulder on you and fall for the next blogability I come across. Let us not forget that I already have an LJ for a back-up.

>.<

Okay, g'night for real! Woot!

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

*giggles* You definitely had too much sugar!! My blog did keep disappearing during the ftp process, so your blog should be fine on blogspot. If you can manage to get in to blogger to edit/manage it... I had problems with that this weekend, too.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger GutterBall said...

*twitches* Too...much...sugar....

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

You can never have too much sugar!

I don't have problems with Blogger, but I do run two with the same posts so that if something happens, I'm in the clear!

Don't disappear on us, Geebers! And you too, Joely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home