Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hilarious Sidebar:

My new favorite exchange of all time:

TEX: Is that any way to talk to a lady?
ANDY: A lady? Who are you kidding? I bet you got more balls than a Roman candle.


Bwahahah! Roman candle! *dies laughing* Actually, I guess that one's a pretty close race with this one:

CABOOSE: I am allergic to things I don't want to do.

God, I love Red vs. Blue. After that stunning and heart-stopping victory by my beloved Chiefs, I decided to download Season 4, the entirety of which I missed. Yeah. Season 5 has already started. So sue me.

Anyway, RvB. Great stuff.

And the Cardiac Chiefs prevailed. Just barely. Woot for game-winning 53-yard field goals! Woo-hoo! OH! And the direct intervention of the Goal Post Gods, yet again! I love it when visiting teams boot it off the upright!

Woot!

Okay. Back to RvB, and then back to writing. I made all the cookies yesterday, so that's all good, too. Guh.

Weekend? What weekend?

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Devgel Zo said...

Yay, Chiefs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home