Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Ugh. Can't concentrate.

I only managed about 900 words tonight. I just can't focus. I keep backspacing because I don't like what I've written. This headache is killing me.

Plus, I simply don't feel well. Achy, cranky, sniffly, touchy. And cold. I'm so rarely cold.

Dammit, I think I'm sick, and I don't like it.

>.<

And we were supposed to get flu shots at work in the next few weeks. Sigh. God, I hope I'm just mortally tired. Please, please let me just be tired and cranky!

So yeah, it's 9:00 PM here, and I'm going to bed. I give up. My characters don't even turn their backs on me. They just stare at me like I'm a new and virulent form of life, then run screaming the other direction.

Bastards.

Okay. Seriously. Bed.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Pesh said...

Go for the Flumist. Some people complained about headaches and such later in the day after taking it, but it never bothered me a bit. Plus, no needles. Rotto won't worry about you as much.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Hugs, Sis, I hope you're feeling better today!

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Neechan! I'm sorry to hear that you're not well!

Poor characters...I hope they don't get snot on them. ^.^;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home