Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dear Charlie:

Got home late tonight, but I still managed 1200 words. Not too shabby, though nothing like last night.

I gotta turn in early tonight, though. It is hard to get out of bed lately. Part of it is that it's still darkish when I get up. I've never been good at that -- at least not since I was a kid getting up early enough on Saturday morning that I beat the cartoons to the TV. If it's not light out, my body tells me it's still bedtime.

But I'm not really getting up any earlier. I guess I'm still not sleeping, though I'm too zonked to be sure. I know I'm catching some Zs. Just dunno how many.

Anyway, more work tomorrow, but I should be able to sleep in a little on Friday since I have overtime again. *crosses fingers* Please, please just let me sleep in!

G'night, all!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Great progress, Sis! I've actually been going to bed around 10:00 which has helped a lot. Still hard to roll out of bed at 5:00, but even if I were only getting up for work, it'd still be dark outside. The trick is convincing my body not to care. *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home